Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

Every mothers day, I'm never too sure what to expect with being the mother of two teenage boys.  This year Wade was on the ball and came prepared with a gift and mothers day greetings (I love my earrings Wade!!).  Brenden is more of my mystery son... usually waiting until the last minute to say anything.  This year was no exception.  Last year I got a cute little note, and when he realized I had posted it, he was mortified.  This year I got another note, but it had fine print at the bottom:

This page is not to be displayed on any social networking site including facebook, blog or any other program which would potentially lead to general members of society, mostly including middle aged ladies who I do not know, seeing this page.  Rewards only valid within the limits of reason and possibility.

So, just imagine a cute little note here_______ with promises to run a half marathon with me, make me dessert, and to pull out my gray hairs.

5 comments:

going gordon said...

ha ha ha! that is so funny! i love it! my kids are used to my blogging everything too, so i occasionally get instructions as well. happy mother's day!

Julie L said...

What a hoot! Cute guys!

Debra said...

too funny! Love the Instructions...

karalyn White said...

I LOVE the note. I hope you had a great mother's day. Love you!

Jaime said...

That's funny!!! And cute!!! Those are the things that make being a mom fun!!!!!

On this Blog: