Sunday, October 5, 2008

She's definitely an OUTSIDE gal

October is here and I think we are in trouble.  Aspen is SUCH an outside person and now that it is getting cold occasionally, we're going to have our share of tantrums and power struggles.  During the summer Aspen has been the happiest when she is OUTSIDE.  If Hayden or I left the back door open, she'd be OUT and on the porch in less than 5 seconds.  If we shut the door before she was able to get out,  she'd show us her disapproval it in the form of a tantrum.

It's not like there is alot out there to entice her, but she is easily entertained.  From playing in Fred's water bowl to climbing on the chairs of the patio set, she could stay outside all day if we let her.  I love her so much and want her to stay little forever.  We're going to have to get her snow pants or something so she can go out and sit in the snow in a month or so.



1 comment:

Debra said...

She is my kind of girl...Kaden is the same way. I don't know what he will do when Winter comes. I will have to have lots of winter stuff ready and waiting by the door I guess! What a Cutie!!!

On this Blog: