Thursday, September 8, 2011

I got my shoes, mom

We GET to drive by Trafalga each day on our way home from school, after picking Aspen up from Emily's.  Every day that the water fall is going, she lets me know that it is NOT closed (like we tell her it is so often).  Tuesday, she came home, got her non-flip-flop shoes on, and grabbed me by the hand and said "Let's go climbing... I'm ready".

I gave in.
I need to more often.
She had a blast and stayed on the wall CONSISTENTLY for a good 45 minutes.
I think she likes the hanging from the rope on the way down almost as much as she likes the climb up.

I went again with her yesterday as well... she is pretty good.  It is the most recent passion of hers.
And with the cooler weather in store, the water falls should be going off shortly for the afternoons... which means :)  that it is REALLY REALLY hard to tell if it is closed or not.  Pretty sure it's closed.  No water... no open.

At least that's the story I'm sticking to.

No comments:

On this Blog: