25 Random Things
1. I love starting projects (finishing… not so much).
2. Sheets LINE dried in the summer/spring are a must.
3. Chocolate=blechhh… kaka.. Vanilla or Caramel: Good
4. Lavender is my weakness… either the plants or the smell of it.
5. I am a candle ADDICT!
6. Match.com is where I met my husband
7. My license plate is personalized: GOTGAME
8. 1st concert attended: Loverboy w/ Susan Condie (1983-ish)
9. Most recent concert attended: LIVE @ Hard Rock in Las Vegas.
10. I can’t stand dirt/leaves/pebbles on my driveway or sidewalks.
11. My first initial major/career choice: Law. Teaching school is close… minus the years of school and pay.
12. Favorite vacation spot: Cozumel, Mexico.
13. Snow is fun for a day… maybe 2.
14. Running in warm weather gives me a headache.
15. I stole the teachers’ edition of the math book when I was in 5th grade… Mr. Hamblin’s class I do believe. Got caught too, in front of everyone.
16. Weekend favorite: Einstein’s w/ Hayden and Aspen.
17. I know how to do dry wall and cut hair thanks to my Grandma Toni.
18. I HATE stopping for gas. Ran out of gas twice in one day.
19. People tell me I look like my mom, and that my oldest daughter looks like me.
20. My Grandpa Roy is my hero.
21. I have more cousins than I could count… not kidding!
22. In high school I entered 2 pageants and WON one of them.
23. Playing college basketball and volleyball is one of the things I miss most about college.
24. Procrastination is my friend.
25. Someday Destination: Kingwood, TX… year 2014.
tagged: Kara, Laurie, Debra