Tuesday, June 22, 2010

10 in 10 days

I'm taking up a challenge from a blog I follow to complete 10 (unfinished) tasks in 10 days.
I specialize in UN-finished projects/tasks.
I am the MASTER.
Most of mine, however, are tasks that require most of the 10 days to finish.
That was what I thought before I started looking for some over the past couple days.

So here are my 10 things that I am going to finish up before I run off to Vegas on the 3rd:
1. finish cutting coupons
2. finish my window screens
3. paint my outside patio doors (this has been unfinished for the past 2 years)
4. sew a button on Hayden's work pants
5. watch and return a video (this will be a rough job)
6. vacuum behind/in between the couches
7. finish vinyl menu boards
8. mop the bathroom floor
9. go through Aspen's closet/clothes
10. finish one of the 1,235 sewing projects I have started.

I'm on the clock.  
I better get started... 
tomorrow.

UPDATE (June 29):  with 3 days left to finish, I have to say that most of my tasks have been left until the last minute (shocker).  I finished #1 the first day, and today I completed #4, 5, 8, and 10.  I actually finished about 6 projects in my sewing stash... so I should get bonus points for that.  Still dreading painting the patio doors.

3 comments:

Debra said...

I really like this list! I may have to do it myself...Good Luck! I love your last few projects BTW...They turned out great! Makes me want to paint over something...

Nathan and Shanna said...

I really like that idea! I may have to do it as well. Maybe I'll have to refinish something or paint something as well. It will be fun to see if I too can finish in 10 days! Good Luck and can't wait to hear about it.

going gordon said...

great idea. i want a report when you are finished. i am still wondering if i have the guts to try it too... hmmm...

On this Blog: