Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Day 2... Lake Powell


July 13, 2010 Tuesday

"I think Aspen is a vampire", Nate said to me this morning.  Unfortunately for me, I am not.  Nate slept in the same place as Aspen and I.  Slept being used loosely, because Aspen did little sleeping, which translates to me sleeping very little.  She talks in her sleep, rolls on me, and wakes up every 30-60 minutes crying about one thing or another.  How the girl functions on that much sleep, a full day of playing, and only 30 minute nap yesterday is beyond me.

We had a visit about mom and dad's mission today.  Who is watching/tending to what while mom and dad are gone.  I live so far away from all their property to help much.  I would, however, love to take a horse. I miss days of riding,  the smell of horses, my allergies, and the feeling of a horse running underneath me.  It would be a bit of an expense, but so worth it.  I would love to have Aspen love them as much as I do. 

No comments:

On this Blog: