I'm talking about chasing... cleaning... re-cleaning... wiping... re-wiping.
this girl MOVES... constantly...
and I LOVE IT!
She drags me along with her to:
- play @ the park
- jump on the tramp
- play house with her babies
- ride the tricycle
- READ ~ READ ~ READ ~ (this one can be done 24/7!)
- watch Veggie-tales or Sesame Street
- push her Tonka dump truck everywhere
- draw ~ DRAW ~ draw... (hopefully not on the reading books)
I smell her hair... taking in the last of the BABY smell. I rub lotion on her legs each night, sadly noticing her baby soft skin is turning into toddler rough knees.
I am running...
but I'm soaking up the last rays of her baby-hood along the way.