Friday, September 4, 2009

words

She is getting so big so fast. She already has lost some of the little habits that I meant to document and record. So I vowed to do better, and have kept track of her little words... since they are soon to be a thing of the past.

Wade= Weed
More=mohen
Nemo=me-mo
Swimming= simming
Brenden= Ben an
Grandpa (and grandma)=maam ma
Morgan= mo mo
Aspen= Aa-pen
Toby=tubby
Chicken= bok bok
hot dog= ha gog
baby= bee bee
purse= pursh
look= wook it
bus= bahs
mine= mying
nap= naa map
shoe= shoosh
eat= eat (while signing MORE with her hands)
Get me= gimmee
Dinosaur=shores


Lately, when I put her to bed (which she has only recently started objecting to) she starts crying and says "I bee good, mama. I bee good". Melted my heart the first time I saw it, and it bought her an extra 30 minutes of play time. Only worked with me once, but she tries it every night.

No comments:

On this Blog: