Wednesday, November 4, 2009

DIRT cheap

We took a drive to Marion (little town a few miles from Kamas) this weekend to see the project Hayden has been working on lately, and before we left Aspen found her new version of a playground. A dirt pile. She insisted that each and every one of us make the trek up the dirt pile to the top with her.

Up. Down. Up. Down.

When I ended up being the lucky one that had to pull her off the pile and put her in the car, she was less than pleased. Gotta get me a pile of dirt apparently. Much cheaper than the run of the mill playground.




1 comment:

Camille said...

I love Aspen's hair! How I wish Aubrey had enough hair to make cute ponies! I love your blog! I still don't know how to make the 4-up pictures! Oh-well! Got any 5K runs planned for Thanksgiving???

On this Blog: